Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin - Kultur-, Sozial- und Bildungswissenschaftliche Fakultät - Institut für Asien- und Afrikawissenschaften

Obtaining a doctorate at the IAAW


If you want to go ahead with your academic career and want to write your PhD or your State doctorate at the IAAW, please contact your doctoral advisor.

For questions regarding the requirements and the administrative procedure, please consult the page of our examination office